Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Clear glass beads summer bracelet

I went shopping the other day and bought a string of beautiful clear glass beads. Beads were so shiny and perfectly cut that I couldn't stop myself. Since I ended up buying these beads I had to create something out of them. It didn't take long to come up with a design of a summer bracelet.
bright colors and happy jewelry by TonyaUtkina
Beads are of medium size. They are beautifully cut and sun light just shines through them. I wire wrapped glass beads adding some small dark gray ones to accent the color. The combination of clear glass and dark dots looks very stylish.
happy earrings
The bracelet I eventually created is simple yet elegant. It locks easily on one's hand and its size could be adjusted. The neutral color will go well with any summer dress or business casual outfit. The bracelet is of that clear color that will look perfect on a bride's hand. The combination of a beautiful white dress and transparent, pure beads should work very well!
clear glass bracelet

6 Comments:

Yulia Kazansky said...

Beautiful bracelet! Really summerish!

Anonymous said...

oh I really love this! I love the simplicity combined with the sparkle!

YanArt said...

Very stylish!

Katrinshine said...

Very beautiful bracelet!

Unknown said...

very pretty!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

beautiful!